We have to use cookies to enable this site to function correctly. Our cookies do not hold your personal data.

Severe Weather

With the severe weather that is predicted today, I will post updates here to confirm if the session will be running this evening (Friday)

I have received a call from the Pool advising that due to the snow fall they will be closing at 8.00pm.

The session tonight has now been CANCELLED

Last Updated (Friday, 18 January 2013 14:13)