Severe Weather part II

With the snow coming down again, I will check with the pool what their plans are for today.  I will also keep an eye on the roads.

I will post an update no later than 3.30pm to confirm whether we will be holding the session today.


I can confirm that todays session will run as normal at 5.00pm.

I have spoken to the pool and they have advised that the snow is melting and that the carpark is passable.

Last Updated (Sunday, 20 January 2013 15:25)